- What information do we collect? When completing our application forms we may ask you to provide us with certain categories of information such as: (1) personally identifiable information that could reasonably be used to identify you (such as your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address and date of birth (collectively, “Personal Information”); and (2) demographic information, such as gender, age and citizenship (“Demographic Information”). Please be aware that we may retain any Personal Information and Demographic Information that you submit to us for as long as necessary, whether in connection with the program for which you are submitting an application form or in connection with other programs for which we believe you may be a good candidate to audition. Providing us with Personal Information and Demographic Information about you is completely voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide some or all of the requested Personal Information or Demographic Information this may prevent you from completing an application form and being able to register for an audition or casting call. If you have any questions about completing an application form, please contact us at email@example.com.
- With whom do we share or disclose your information? Rest assured, we do not sell your application form responses to third parties! However, we may use third party vendors to perform certain services on our behalf, such as receiving and storing your Personal Information and Demographic Information in a database used in connection with program(s) that we may consider you for. We may provide these vendors with access to your Personal Information and Demographic Information in order to carry out the services that they are performing for you or for us. Anything that you disclose in your application form responses will, naturally, be provided to third parties for the purposes set forth above. The Third party vendors that collect information from you have given us notice that you may obtain information about their privacy and security policies and practices by clicking: https://www.castingcrane.com/privacy-policy. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for third- party privacy policies or practices. Please contact the applicable third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies.
Additionally, your Personal Information and Demographic Information will be shared with production companies we work with as well as with television networks, online programming services, and any related parties in connection with our consideration of your participation on the program. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to similar persons (producers, etc.) associated with other programs for which we believe you may be a good candidate to audition: (ii) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the applicable third party vendor operating the applicable database containing your Personal Information and Demographic Information; or (iii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring or sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process. Under no circumstances will a fee or any other consideration be attached to the sharing of your Personal Information and/or Demographic Information with third parties.
- How Do I Access or Change My Information? You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of all Personal Information and/or Demographic Information that you submit to us. If you choose to correct or edit your Personal Information or Demographic Information, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What About Security? We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information and Demographic Information. However, no data transmission over the internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that since we cannot ensure the absolute security of any information you transmit to us, you will therefore be completing our application form and providing us with your Personal Information and Demographic Information at your own risk.
- Do We Use Tracking Technologies? A. No. We do not use any methods or technologies to set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device such as “cookies”, web beacons, embedded scripts or ETags/entity tags. B. California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how City Media, INC. responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. City Media, INC. does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- What About Privacy Protections For Children? We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive world. Our application forms are not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent.
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with any online services used by their children. In the event that we become aware that we have directly collected any Personal Information and/or Demographic Information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
- Notice to California Residents Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which our online service has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, email, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.